Secteur d'activitéAgences de recrute...
Type de contratCDI
Descriptif du posteCustomer Support Specialist responsibilities include:
• Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email or chat
• Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
• Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions
We are looking for a specialist Agent to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, email or chat
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
• Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
• Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
• Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
• Inform customers about new features and functionalities
• Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
• Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
• Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
Profil Recherché• Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
• High level in English
• Familiarity with our industry is a plus
• Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
• Understanding of how CRM systems work
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Patience when handling tough cases
• BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
Note: before giving any conformation to any executive our HR team will conduct final round of interview and personal interview.
Avantages sociaux et autresA stable and rewarding job, a real career plan, a quality of work unique on the market, a permanent contract with motivating salary and social security cover:
• A pleasant environment and a good working dynamic
• Transport provided upon integration
• Attractive compensation (fixed + bonus)
• CDI contract from the first day of Training;
• Paid training
• Attractive employee benefits (Health Insurance, Cnss, etc.);Amplitude horaireTO FIXESalaire Net + primesVERY ATTRACTIVE SALARY + BONUSES